Released February 1, 2016
This privacy statement discloses the policies and practices pertaining to use of Your Personal Information when accessing www.Arrayworks.com, and ALL other Arrayworks websites or URL’s linked to www.Arrayworks.com by Arrayworks Inc, (the “SITE”).
Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever BY ARRAYWORKS OR ITS AFFILIATES, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering any product or service requested.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information when you fill out a form on our website. This information allows us to respond to you and to address your questions or comments.
- To register for or attend our events, we may require additional contact information, billing information, or other information about your participation.
- To contact us through our website, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, job title, company name, mailing address, phone number, and other information about the company you represent.
- We only have access to and collect personal information that you voluntarily give us through our website or via email.
What do we use your personal information for?
The personal information we collect from you helps us to personalize your experience and respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs. If you prefer, you are welcome to call us directly by telephone at (508) 261-1610.
How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place a variety of security measures intended to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You should keep in mind that no internet transmission is immune from interception and email sent to or from this site may not be secure. You should take special care in determining the scope and details of information provided in any electronic communication.
Only employees of ARRAYWORKS, INC. who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, following up on questions or information requested through the SITE Contact Us, Request a Demo or other forms are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we collect?
- If you wish to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with Arrayworks.com, please contact us at (508) 261-1610 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. A cookie is a small file that a site or its service provider places on your computer’s hard drive with your permission. Cookies help us to provide you with a better SITE, by enabling us to recognize your browser, monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Do we disclose any personal information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the SITE, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your personal information in circumstances where we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our SITE policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Do we use third-party links?
ARRAYWORKS SITES, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Does this policy apply to information collected offline?
Other Terms and Conditions Apply